You give your sufficient consent to be legally bound by this document and therefore come into agreement with us when you open essaywall.com website in a browser. Website on your device. If you do not agree with any of the following regulations, please stop using this service and leave the website.
“Customer” is the person who places order through www.essaywall.com to obtain the product according to his or her requirements and is governed by the defined terms and conditions (referred to as “You”).
“Writer” is the person, who has agreed to work on a freelance basis to provide writing services like essays, dissertations, etc. under www.essaywall.com‘s terms.
An “Order” is an electronic request for a paid service from the customer for a particular writing service. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Customer regarding the product.
A “Product Revision” is an edited version of the original product initiated by the customer.
“Support Team or Support” is the part of www.essaywall.com‘s organizational structure with the mission to assist and coordinate the order process, product and/or service.
An “Order Status” is the stage at which the order is being processed at present.
The “Quality Assurance Department” is the part of www.essaywall.com‘s organizational structure with the mission to guard and evaluate the quality of the provided products or services.
The “Messaging System” is an interactive feature that ensures effective communication between the Customer and the Support/Writer.
The “use” or “using” in this Agreement, means any time a User (a person visiting/using the content/service of the site), directly or indirectly, with or without the aid of a machine or device, does or attempts to access, interact with, use, display, view, print or copy from www.essaywall.com‘s Services, transmit, receive or exchange data or communicate with the www.essaywall.com‘s Services, or in any way utilizes, benefits, takes advantage of or interacts with any function, service or feature of the www.essaywall.com‘s Services, for any purpose whatsoever.
According to this legal document, any text material shall be prepared to your specifications that you shall provide when you place an order through a special order form on this service.
You can browse this website for free for information purposes only. Using this website for any other purpose requires regulating a separate agreement between us and you.
It is possible for us to solve multiple choice tests and various problems for You in case they are uploaded. We shall not, however, do any online tests, in which, for example, You are required to log in to do the task.
Your own text materials are also accepted for proofreading and editing to be checked for any spelling, punctuation, grammar or stylistic errors or plagiarized parts.
You can be informed about the most significant stages in order placement via email or messaging system if you need. www.essaywall.com use the messaging system for communicating. Our support team use message system for communication. Please check the messages regularly, and promptly address any questions, concerns, or additional instructions using this interactive feature.
You can also choose some of the options when you place your order. You can order Preferred writer, VIP customer service, Abstract page, Plagiarism report, Table of contents/Outline, Sources used, and Editor’s check.
In “Preferred writer” field you can chose out of four options:
- “Regular writer”- randomly chosen expert writers from our team will prepare a unique text material for you, but cannot choose the writer yourself. The price for your order shall remain the same.
- “Advanced regular writer” – the most experienced writer will prepare the text material for you. This option is available for an additional fee.
- “My previous writer” – your previous writer will prepare the text material for you. This ooption is available for you with 24 or more hour deadlines. Choosing this option you will have to specify the ID number of the writer in a specific field. The price for “My previous writer” will be calculated automatically based on the deadline you specify, regardless the level of the writer. In case the required writer is not available at the moment, you will be assigned another expert writer to prepare a unique text material for you.
- “TOP writer” option provides you with one of the best experts of our team to prepare a unique text material for you at the highest level possible. The ultimate price for your order will be increased based on the urgency, number of pages, academic level and type of the text material. Visit our Prices page to see the price for this option.
By choosing “VIP customer service”, your order will be our top priority among other orders and you will be notified about the status of your order via SMS. To provide you with this type of service, we will need to get from you a valid telephone number. The price for this feature is stated in the Prices section of this Website.
If you want to receive a unique text material with official proof of originality, you can choose our Plagiarism report option. Once you approve the text material prepared for you, we will upload a detailed plagiarism report for you. The price for this feature is stated in the Prices section of this Website.
If you want to receive an Abstract page along with your paper, you can add this option to your order. The price for it is stated one the Price page of this service.
In case you need to see all the materials used in your paper, add a Sources used extra to your order in your control panel. The price for this option is stated in the Prices section of this Website.
You can get a table of contents for your paper if you choose a Table of contents/Outline option in the control panel of your client area. To see the price for this option, please visit the Price page of this service.
If you need to receive your paper only after it was proofread or edited by a professional editor, please visit your client area to add Editor’s check option to your order. Find out the pricing policy for this option on the Price page of this service.
Once you competed to fill out the order form with the details of your order, the ultimate price for it will be shown on the basis of the deadline, academic level, type of work and additional options added to your order. The deadline starts right after you make the payment for your order.
Payment and Additional Fees
All our services we provide should be paid. Note that the price for our services can be changed at any moment at our own discretion. Please, check the latest price on this service before you place your order.
We may charge an additional fee for our additional options. They are “Preferred writer”, “VIP customer service”, “Plagiarism report”, “Abstract page” and others stated above.
You should note that the prices specified on this service do not include VAT. It will be charged only if an order is placed from the European Union and added to the price of the order once the payment transaction is being made. Even if you are located beyond the EU, however, VAT may be charged if it is required by the relevant state law.
We may decide that your order should be priced differently from the fee quotation that is fund on our service. This way, another fee will be charged for your order. You, at your own discretion, may cancel your order any time before the payment is made.
You are invited to pay for the order in advance, given we are reasonably confident that it is able to allocate a freelance writer to deliver the text material.
You may want to save your money as credit in your personal account and use them to pay for your future or current order.
You are invited to pay additional fee for multiple choice tests and other similar problems. In order to get one of the assignments of the kind completed, you will need to fill out a special order form.
You can use various payment methods to make a payment through them. MasterCard cards, Visa cards are accepted, as well as PayPal payment system is available.
Order Fulfillment Process
Once our freelance writer completes a unique text material you ordered, it is uploaded to your personal account panel. You may revise it, approve if you are satisfied with its quality and download.
We consider the text material as approved in case we receive no claims from you within the next 14 days after it is uploaded to your personal account panel. The material will be considered as approved in case no claims are expressed by You within 14 days in a row. We will automatically approve the order after this period ends.
You may be asked to take part in our survey related to the quality of the text materials we provide you with, work of the writer, and our Customer Support Representatives in order to see our work’s quality. Generally, you can receive this type of invitation in 7 days after you approved your order.
Please note that when you order a proofreading or editing service with us, not more than 30% of the text material will be changed by the writer.
It is of great importance for us to be confident that neither the text material the writer prepares for you nor our service will be used for any possible illegal purposes. In addition, we are delighted to persuade You that our services are fully complying with all the requirements applicable. To provide this confidence, we arranged the following mutual warranties that are applicable to both us and you.
Accepting this Agreement, You warrant that:
- Any information and/or ideas used from the text material shall be properly cited.
- You receive a unique text material from us solely as an example for research, reference, and/or guide on how to properly write a paper in a particular style (MLA, Chicago, APA, Harvard, Turabian, etc.).
- You agree that all the text materials are required from freelance writers who transferred all the rights and ownership to us and/or our affiliates and partners.
- You agree that this Service requires particular payment for the time and effort that goes into gathering, correcting, posting, organizing, editing, and delivering these reference materials and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this service.
- You will never distribute, publish, reproduce, display, transmit, modify, or create derivative works from or exploit the text materials and/or contents of this service without our prior written consent.
- You are in agreement that you will destroy all the text materials you received from us immediately once you complete the research/reference use of the material. Any of the copies shall not be made for the purpose of distribution, and any of the parts of text material shall not be used without proper citation.
- You agree not to put your name on the text material. Any of the text materials are delivered to you only for your personal and non-commercial usage. However, you shall not acquire neither moral nor economic intellectual property rights.
- Upon our request, we shall receive any accurate information.
We, in return, warrant that:
- We may provide you with the right to use text materials on the basis of sufficient intellectual property rights we have, as stated in this Agreement.
- We may deliver a text material with the level of plagiarism which is less than 10% (not including both bibliographical references and cliched phrases).
- We shall follow all the reasonable requirements and reasonable instructions provided by You to the text material.
- We shall carry out the necessary research to deliver the text material you order with us.
- We are committed to making this service available for you continually; however, we are not liable if the service becomes unavailable for any period of time. The access to our service may be suspended at any time without a prior notice.
We provide you with a limited opportunity to claim the money you paid for our services, which is also called refund. It is the original source only that can be issued a refund. You can find more information about the refunds in our Money back page.
Our Intellectual Property Rights
A proper completion of your order means a preparation of a unique text material for you. Please note that you pay only for the work that is prepared for you, not for the intellectual property rights on the text material delivered to you.
Not only intellectual property rights, but also ownership rights to the text material belong to us. We will do everything we can to deliver text material without plagiarism and guarantee that any rights of the third parties are not violated.
You are permitted to have a limited right to use the text material you receive from us. And this limited right of usage shall be in force with six months after you made a payment for your order.
Any intellectual property rights for the text material belong to us in any of the cases.
We do not appreciate plagiarism. Moreover, we take all the measures possible to avoid and fight with plagiarism. Here is why we may cancel any agreement, arrangement or contract with any person who tries to provide us with plagiarized text material or plagiarized parts and pass them as original when ordering our proofreading or editing services as well.
Any academic fraud or dishonesty acts are also not appreciated by us. As stated above, the acceptable level of plagiarism in our text materials is less than 10%. You have the right to ask for revision of refund if the level of plagiarism in the text material is higher. You can find more information about both of the cases in our Revision policy or our Money back document.
As already mentioned above, bibliographical references, which includes in-text referencing and bibliography page given at the end of the paper) and also cliched phrases (like standard phrases, idioms, connectors, or any other commonly used and wide-spread phrases) are not considered as plagiarized and are not taken into account while scanning the paper for plagiarism.
We do not store any of the text materials prepared by our freelance writers in any databases. However, we reserve the right to publish any text material as a sample in cases if you ask for refund and the writer has already finished the work for you.
You have unlimited right to using the text material delivered to you. Please read all the explanations of limitations stated in this document below and follow them for your own safety and security. You can use all the text materials we prepare for you only for the purpose of research and/or reference. You cannot make any changes to the text material delivered to you. You have no right to cause us any harm by means of the text material prepared for you.
You are forbidden to pass the text material or distribute it for payment to any third parties, and transfer the rights with the text material. Also, your name shall not be put on the text material.
You completely agree that you are provided with the text material only as an example document for research use or model. Please note that you must properly cite and attribute to this service any text and/or ideas from the document that is borrowed, referenced, referred to, and used in your own original paper. Additionally, you shall not use the text material to pass any possible online tests and use no online facilities of our service to pass online tests. Also, the text material shall not be used for neither any legal nor professional advice. To do so, you will need to negotiate with your professional or legal adviser. Any academic progress, mark or grade shall not be achieved by use of this text material.
Our Free Revision Guarantee
We provide free revisions only in the cases that are stated in our Revision Policy. Please find all the details there.
Our Communications Procedure
We do our best to establish the correct communication you and us. For that reason we ask you to provide us with your contact information — telephone number and email address — to send you all the necessary notifications and promotional materials.
Also, we may use your contact information (namely telephone number and email) for marketing or promotion purposes to inform you about our special offers, discounts, etc. You should authorize both your telephone number and email. If you would like to order our “VIP Customer Service” option, you will be informed via your mobile phone of when the writer starts working on your text material and when the work is complete.
For your convenience, the rules of communication between you and us (that are stated below) may be adhere:
- Our advertisement and marketing emails will always include the physical address of the sender, the information of the sender (such as the name of service, contact telephone number) and a one-click link to unsubscribe.
- All our messages sent for the purpose of advertisement will always be marked correspondingly.
- The information from the sender will be valid within 30 days minimum since the information has been sent.
- Occasionally, you may receive advertisement messages via your telephone number. If you would like to, you will always be able to opt out of such advertisement messages simply by replying with an SMS to it.
- We process all the complaints about any subscriptions and answers to our advertisement messages without any unreasonable delay.
- Any feedback, complaint, opt-out answer, subscription cancellation request or other complaints you may have are not charged.
Our Limitation of Liability
We will not be indebted to You in the following cases where: 1) You do not understand and remember the delivered text material; 2) You do not get the desired result from using the delivered text material; 3) You misuse the delivered text material in any way; 4) You suffer any undesirable consequences from using the delivered text material.
In no case we are indebted for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this service or any information provided on this service.
On our service, you can find links to other sites, which means that You can leave this resource and go directly to linked sites. We do not carry responsibility for any content on a linked resource or for any transmission received from any linked service.
Neither we nor any of our affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the text materials material received from our service. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, loss of positions or remunerations, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary and legal actions. You are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary or legal actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of the material.
We shall not be held liable for any delays or technical issues with delivering any text material which results from any malfunction of any Internet Service Provider or any mail server.
No certain grade is guaranteed by us, nor can You ask for a refund if You have been assessed unsatisfactorily.
OUR SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS; ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR; ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY CUSTOMER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY, AND/OR; ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBPAGE. WE MAY PROVIDE LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AS WELL AS ADVERTISEMENTS.
WE FURTHER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THESE MATERIALS WILL BE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE MATERIALS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY OUR SERVICE, ITS EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
Our Final provisions
This document forms a full understanding between you and us. No written or verbal information shall be relied upon unless it is expressly referred to in this document.
Any possible notices and feedback on this document shall be regarded as read within 1 day since they were sent first.
No point contained in this document shall create any sort of employee-employer relationship, joint venture or partnership between us and you. Nor shall it authorize you to act as an agent or representative for one another.
No obligations for any third parties shall be initiated nor any third party shall have any rights resulting from this document.
The English language will be the language of communication between you and us. Requests, messages, inquiries, consents or applications will be sent by any communication means.
Should any paragraph be found as unable to be enforced by any appropriate authority, the provision stated therein shall be altered in such a way as to attempt to make it enforceable.
Only the law of the UK shall govern any or all relations stated in this document.
Last updated on October 1st, 2016.