You are provided with a limited option to demand the money you paid for your order, also called refund. A refund may issued only to the original payment source for the order. To get a refund you should strictly observe the rules stated below.
So, before you approve the order delivered to you in the control panel of your client area, you may apply for the following types of refund:
- 100% refund is possible in the cases when:
- any payment mistake has been made (for instance, a double payment, identical orders, etc). If this happens, you should report us about this problem immediately. However, in this case the refund is possible only if the writer has not been assigned to prepare a text material for you yet,
- we could not find any available writer to prepare a text material for you. In such a case, we will contact you to inform about the situation occurred and initiate the refund,
- the deadline is missed by the writer and you no longer need the text material because it was not delivered to you. If it happens, the text material that was prepared, will not be delivered to you. In addition, the right to use any materials you have received on this order before will not be granted to you.
- 70% refund is possible when:
- the writer has already been assigned and less than 50% of the time until the deadline has passed. However, the writer must be paid a compensation because as he/she has already started preparing a text material for you.
- 50% refund is possible when:
- we couldn’t find any writer available to make a revision for your order,
- we assigned a writer to prepare a text material for you and more than 50% of the time until the deadline has passed.
Please note that if the refund procedure was initiated, you will not be granted any property or intellectual property rights on the text material delivered to you. If a refund was initiated, any property rights or intellectual property rights that were granted will be revoked and canceled.
If your text material was send for revision, this means you are satisfied with how the work was completed for you and you approve your order in general but currently need some minor adjustments. In such a case a 100% refund will not be possible.
Please mind that refund is not possible regarding:
- money that were submitted to your account as Credit;
- cases when our Quality Assurance departments finds all of your initial requirements were met by the writer;
- our discounts and Extras (additional options), such as TOP Writer, Plagiarism report, VIP customer service, Abstract page, Sources Used, and Table of Contents;
- cases in which the “Approve” button has already been pressed,
- Multiple Choice Question assignments and Problem Solving assignments, which are not subjected to refund in any case. If you used the answers received from the writer, this means your order has been automatically approved. However, you can be qualified for partial credit if the writer scores less than 50% of correctly answered questions. In each of the cases, our Customer Experience Manager decides the amount of credit individually.